Flexible Drill Bit – flexible and bendable, it can be used in narrow spaces or around corners. Great addition to your tool box. Cool gift for the DIY enthusiast.
- It can be either used for general cartridge-type hand drill or electric screwdriver.
- The head of shaft can be mounted hexagonal shank screwdriver bits.
- Flexible shaft can be bent to access those hard to reach places, mainly suitable for those narrow dead space where screwdriver can not work, such as computer chassis, power cabinets, furniture, appliances and so on.
- Brand New
- Material: Metal +Plastic
- Length: Approx: 295mm/ 11.61″
- Connection hex shank drill site size 6.35mm (1/4″)
- Connecting parts of the batch(Inner Hexagon Head) size 6.35mm (1/4″)
- Color: Black
- flexible shaft (the drill is not included)
- Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please understand!
Back To Tools
There are no reviews yet.